Get the best and affordable pair of Eyewear at 39 Dollar Glasses Coupon
39dollarglasses.com Latest Video
- By signing up for the 39 Dollar Glasses Coupon newsletter through The Extra Discount, you can get a welcome coupon code which can be valid for any kind of first purchase of eyewear from their online store.
- Choosing your favorite coupon codes from thousands of coupons, all you need to do just copy & paste it into the coupon code box, & hit the button to get an extensive range of discounts on desired purchases.
- Always check out the latest deals & coupons code section for new arrivals & forthcoming arrivals from your favorite brands.
- By subscribing to your favorite brand’s newsletter through The Extra Discount, you will get to know about the latest updates regarding coupons & promotional deals.
- Once you decided to use your favorite coupons & promo codes. If you aren’t pretty much sure about the expiry date of the coupon. For your kind assistance, a clock ticker window is available on the website which shows you how much time is left in the expiration of desired coupons.
39dollarglasses.com Extended Description
Their glasses come in different variations like narrow and round glasses, other than that they design eyewear for working on a computer or driving as well as deals in frames for teens and toddlers. They have an extensive range of glasses for men, women, teens, and kids available online, in different frame shapes, material, and color as well as width and temple (“arm”) length.
They offer Blue495™ Blue Light Blocker, Computer Eyeglasses, Driving Glasses, Narrow Eyeglasses, Round Eyeglasses, Teen Eyeglasses, Toddler Eyeglasses, and dozens of lens packages according to your vision need.
They were founded back in 2000 by eye doctors with a vision to create an inexpensive way of high-quality eye care for all. The founders decided to provide their services for people inexpensively, by bypassing expensive retail establishments and operating it online which turns out to be cost-benefit. And this benefit is passed on to to the general public with a belief of giving back to their community.
Moreover, the company urges to fulfill its social responsibility and has donated more than $600,000 worth of eyewear to people that are being denied eyewear merely due to unaffordability. In this regard, They have worked with the Lions Club International organization and various other organizations like the New York City public schools, the Kress Vision Program, and Helen Keller International that has helped them in their social endeavor. They take pride in donating eyeglasses of the very same quality that they sell.